Just Flight DC10 HD Offer

If you have a payware prog whether it be a model, scenery or utility that you have tried.. tell us about it here.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Aharon
Concorde
Concorde

Re: Just Flight DC10 HD Offer

Post by Aharon »

ajb wrote: but for me it has to have good flight dynamics. This one does not in its released form. For me, and perhaps it's a personal thing, a good model be it freeware or payware has to have good flight dynamics.
Well, Historic Jet Group website actually re-issued SGA DC-10s (all versions) with new DC-10 panels and extremely realistic flight dynamics. You can try it out.

Regards,

Aharon

tonymadge
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by tonymadge »

I can back Aharon up on that, the DC10 like all our other aircraft has specific FDE's for ALL versions, it flies very well and wont disappoint, oh did I mention it was free ;)
AMD Phenom II X4 BE 965 @ 3.80GHz
nVidia GTX 560 TI 448 Cores

Nigel H-J
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by Nigel H-J »

Hi Andy, pleased to hear that the modified a/c cfg has worked. Not yet been able to download it but hopefully will be tomorrow.

Tony, had a look at the Historic Jet Group site in relation to their DC10, Noted that there is the base pack to download does this also include the newly upgraded panel etc. as taking a look at the other files below the panel file is for FS9 only and as I run FSX only will all I need for the a/c be in the base pack?

Sorry if this is a stupid question. :hide: :help:

Regards
Nigel.
I used to be an optimist but with age I am now a grumpy old pessimist.

tonymadge
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by tonymadge »

No not stupid at all :) No its the base pack you need to add panel textures and sounds, if the panel works in FSX then bonus I dont use it so I cannot say but I think Aharon uses FSX so it must work if he is flying it :)
AMD Phenom II X4 BE 965 @ 3.80GHz
nVidia GTX 560 TI 448 Cores