Piaggio P-149

Classic Non-Brit Forum.
A dedicated area to post on your favourite 'Classic' non-British freeware flightsim aircraft.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Motormouse
Concorde
Concorde

Piaggio P-149

Post by Motormouse »

new at Avsim by Mr Noriega.

http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?Ca ... DLID=90882

ttfn

Pete
An Elephant is a Mouse designed to
a government specification.

kikko
Comet
Comet

Post by kikko »

Nice plane and the best product from Mr.Noriega, without any doubt.
Good flying characteristics , a friendly FPS rate except from the very good VC , full clickeable but quite heavy for my vintage PC.
Personally I don't like the lack of details in the rear seat area, the seats and the graphic quality of the crew choice (but with an intriguing and very "busty" nice girl ! :dance: )
At mixture cut, the propeller continues to mill like a tutboprop and this not correct, being the 149 a piston engined plane. The textures are not the best around but I am pretty sure that some artists will do their best to produce Luftwaffe examples.
Italian Air force never used the Piaggio P-149 but made good use of its more simple predecessor, the fixed gear Piaggio P-148 as primary trainer and glider towing duties . The 149 has been produced in Italy by Piaggio and then the German at Focke Wulf continued the production for about one hundred planes.
:wink:

thefrog
Chipmunk
Chipmunk

Post by thefrog »

I like this plane very much but I can't help feeling that the pilot and passenger are far too small in the exterior view. Am I right - and could this be rectified?

kikko
Comet
Comet

Post by kikko »

Only Mr.Noriega can modify the crew . You are correct, they are too small.
Today , a patch for the plane is available in the usual websites . :roll: