RAF flypast for England football team

The Crewroom for non-FS related stuff, fun and general chat.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Nigel H-J
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by Nigel H-J »

I was wondering whether this post should be forgotten but on glancing through a paper yesterday (don't always believe everything they print) but this was an eye opener..........From what I can remember is that Posh whats 'er name blew a fuse (to put it mildy) at the party reasons given below:

1. B of B flight cancelled due to objections by war veterans and other groups.

2. The VIP guests who were invited did not all turn up (She even tried to persuade the King of Spain to attend) he didn't.

3. They hired that chef called Gordon Ramsey to cook for the party and she wanted a Spanish Themed Menu........Ramsey did not..... and he won the argument!!!!

4. The weather closed in and it poured down so the firework display ended up as a wet squib!!!

5. The last point raised was that Posh Beckham wanted them to be recognised as the King and Queen of Charity fundraisers.

I believe........and I don't think I'm far wrong with this...... Posh wants to push 'er David forward in the public eye and seen to be doing good for charities in the hope of a new Title.........Sir Beckham!!!!!! :pray: uuuuuugh.......perish the thought!!
I used to be an optimist but with age I am now a grumpy old pessimist.

TobyV
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by TobyV »

I'm not surprised Ramsay won the argument, he probably told her to **** off in no uncertain terms. Which has just reminded me of an old Harry Enfield "The Self Righteous Brothers" sketch, where he was taking the mick out of the then "Spice Girls", when he got to Victoria...

"I'd say Oi! Fortescue-Smythe! Noooooooo! and I'd give her a slap!"

:lol:

Nigel H-J
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by Nigel H-J »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I used to be an optimist but with age I am now a grumpy old pessimist.