Next project

A quiet place for budding model makers to share thoughts, get answers to questions and request and share references.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

What would you like to see for my next FS project?

Shorts Belfast
56%
Sea Harrier FRS.1
29%
Hawker P1121
6%
Hawker P1121
8%

Total votes: 96

TobyV
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by TobyV »

See Mr Anderson, is clearly bonkers as can be seen in the photo of him above and so his support of the Belslow should be ignored :lol:

:poke: :lol:

Garry Russell
The Ministry

Post by Garry Russell »

Steve

Wrong thread mate

You want this one

http://www.cbfsim.org/cbfsimv5/cbfsbb/v ... php?t=5528

Garry
Garry

"In the world of virtual reality things are not always what they seem."

andy

Post by andy »

ImageImageImage

andy

Post by andy »

Garry Russell wrote:Steve

Wrong thread mate

You want this one

http://www.cbfsim.org/cbfsimv5/cbfsbb/v ... php?t=5528

Garry
Garry, there's already one mugshot of me on this forum. Another would be pushing my luck. :lol: :lol: :lol:

andy

Post by andy »

Hmmm......................
Six new members today........... Toby, are you exercising your extra email addy's???
:-# :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

TobyV
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by TobyV »

No but I am strangely concerned by the number of extra votes the Belslow has got without anyone posting who they are are why they want it... Mr "I get 1000 emails per site and I have four sites" :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm just waiting for DG to announce he's actually making a Pou de Ciel next, just to make us both look silly :lol:

TSR2
The Ministry

Post by TSR2 »

I think DG will put us out of our misery soon. They all seem to be fairly well along the road, so with a fair wind maybe we'll see all three..... by 2010 :lol:
Ben.:tunes:

ImageImageImage

andy

Post by andy »

TobyVickers wrote:No but I am strangely concerned by the number of extra votes the Belslow has got without anyone posting who they are are why they want it... Mr "I get 1000 emails per site and I have four sites" :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm just waiting for DG to announce he's actually making a Pou de Ciel next, just to make us both look silly :lol:
If I did that, the Belfast would have 4033 votes by now........... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Avant-Garde-Aclue

Post by Avant-Garde-Aclue »

The Belfast got my vote, but one day it would be nice to see a Percival Proctor for FS9

Sean

Motormouse
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Motormouse »

Harrier,Harrier,Harrier,Harrier,Harrier,Harrier,Harrier,Harrier,Harrier,Harrier,Harrier,Harrier,Harrier,Harrier,Harrier,Harrier,Harrier,Harrier,Harrier,Harrier,Harrier,Harrier,Harrier,Harrier,Harrier :smile:

ttfn

Pete