Successful Ground Test Of Jetstream With Questions for You

Links to Classic British Flightsim themed images only please.
Please post in jpg or png format and no bigger than 1024 x 768

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

FlyTexas
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Re: Successful Ground Test Of Jetstream With Questions for Y

Post by FlyTexas »

Here's a workaround for the fuel issue. :wasntme: ;)

Brian

Aharon
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Aharon »

FlyTexas,

LOL that would defeat purpose of real world realism.

LOL :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

I prefer realistic flights.

LOL :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Regards,

Aharon

Aharon
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Aharon »

DaveB wrote:Good luck with the conversion and be sure to post your findings should another user wish to do the same ;)
Shalom and greetings DaveB,

I have finished SUCCESSFUL testing flight of the passenger version of Jetstream flying from Billings to Casper according to Big Sky airline's real world route!!! Exclusive 34 screenshots of this successful testing flight will be published soon!!

My addition of radio stack panel window from FSX default Beech King Air 350 is working well without seeing flaps flapping as long as you activate the Jetstream's AP panel window first and then use radio stack panel for programmed altitude and descent/climb rate. I am not sure if Rick would appreciate if I post my findings here as I think he would not like anyone modifying his plane or his panel. I also successfully created enlarged size of pop-in windows of gauges for speedometer, altimeter, and vertical climb rate for my laptop use. I like Jetstream's altimeter's digital number feet reading which means I do not have to worry about trying to analyzing the needle on the altimeter gauge. It is certainly relief!!

Fuel usage is not problem as the 206 nautical mile flight consumed only 20 percent of fuel (I took off with 100 percent fuel for the purpose of testing fuel consumption rate of the plane which I always do on first flight of any new add on plane).

I have question about Jetstream plane. I finished installation of FSX default GPS into Jetstream and it worked well.

But I cannot find button for GPS on Jetstream cockpit panel that will make the plane follow waypoints in the GPS unless any of you tell me that Jetstream does not use GPS and is using old fashioned manual flying just like DC-3 or DC-6 or DC-7 or so on which means I have to follow readings on GPS by flying manually instead of automatic.

So I am guessing that ILS approaches are out of question for Jetstream as this plane does not use ILS functions??

Looking forward to answers.

Regards,

Aharon
Last edited by Aharon on 28 Mar 2017, 21:30, edited 1 time in total.