Successful Ground Test Of Jetstream With Questions for You

Links to Classic British Flightsim themed images only please.
Please post in jpg or png format and no bigger than 1024 x 768

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Aharon
Concorde
Concorde

Successful Ground Test Of Jetstream With Questions for You

Post by Aharon »

Shalom and greetings all my pals,

Presenting successful ground test of Jetstream at commuter service passenger gate apron of KSAN San Diego international airport

Going to have a testing fight on that plane along California coastline with hopes it goes smoothly!!!

I also successfully installed GPS into that model without problem but unfortunately when I installed my own version of autopilot panel, it made the plane's flaps keep flapping all the time. Darn there goes my autopilot panel with specific altitude numbers, heading numbers, and climb/descent rate number!!

QUICK QUESTION: it has AWESOME night lights such as wings' head lights that are unbelievably most realistic and beacons but I am wondering if this model is supposed to have passenger window night light???? I have no no no problem with complete knowledge that it is beta model and we should get it as it is but I just want to make sure whether it is supposed to have passenger window night light or not. If it is, then it means I must have installed wrong way and I must correct whatever I did wrong.

I also note that when I load this model into FSX, the throttle is set at 25 percent instead of zero percent. Is it correct or wrong?

Regards,

Aharon

DaveB
The Ministry

Re: Successful Ground Test Of Jetstream With Questions for Y

Post by DaveB »

Hi Aharon,

I've not checked the cabin lighting so can't comment. I'll take a look to see if it's the same here. I'm pretty sure that FSX has problems separating VC lighting (flightdeck and cabin) as I brought this problem up with Mike when testing the Argonaut. You can either have flightdeck or cabin.

Re the throttles.. I think you'll find that 25% is the requirement for ground idle. It's in the manual/readme ;)
ATB
DaveB B)smk
ImageImage
Old sailors never die.. they just smell that way!

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

To continue..

No.. there are no cabin lights.

Re the throttles.. 25% is correct for ground idle. However, when I select the Jetstream (200 model in this case) with engines running having started in the default Cessna.. my throttles were at 1%. Note.. they always start at 1% not 0 for me ;)
ATB
DaveB B)smk
ImageImage

Aharon
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Aharon »

DaveB,

Thanks for answers letting me know that 25 percent is correct for throttle and that there is no passenger window night lights.

Now I have to work to get awesome Jetstream plane accept radio stack panel window from FSX default Beech King Air 350 without seeing Jetstream plane's wings flapping their flaps. If I cannot figure out, then I will have to use Jetstream's AP panel window.

Regards,

Aharon

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

Hi Aharon,

I can't help you with your alternate AP I'm afraid. The one fitted is authentic to the type and functional though I understand it isn't as programmable as you'd like. Good luck with the conversion and be sure to post your findings should another user wish to do the same ;)
ATB
DaveB B)smk
ImageImage

Aharon
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Aharon »

you got it!! That is if I am successful!!

Aharon
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Aharon »

DaveB,

What is minimum runway distance for take off and landing for this plane, please?

What are realistic climb and descent rates for this plane, please?

Thanks,

Aharon

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

Have a look here Aharon.. http://all-aero.com/index.php/contactus ... -jetstream

ATB
DaveB B)smk
ImageImage

Aharon
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Aharon »

DaveB,

Thanks for cool link that gives me valuable information but one thing out of that link that baffles me and makes me wonder if it is typo typing error??

Look at their fact:

Range with allowances, max. fuel, 1000 lb payload at 217 kt. at 30,000 ft, 1910 nm
Range with allowances, max. payload 18 passengers, at 265 kt. at 15,000 ft, 220 nm

220 nautical mile range for passenger service is correct or typo? I thought it would be 1,100 nmiles??? Please clarify??

Thanks,

Aharon

Motormouse
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Motormouse »

Aharon wrote:DaveB,

Thanks for cool link that gives me valuable information but one thing out of that link that baffles me and makes me wonder if it is typo typing error??

Look at their fact:

Range with allowances, max. fuel, 1000 lb payload at 217 kt. at 30,000 ft, 1910 nm
Range with allowances, max. payload 18 passengers, at 265 kt. at 15,000 ft, 220 nm

220 nautical mile range for passenger service is correct or typo? I thought it would be 1,100 nmiles??? Please clarify??

Thanks,

Aharon
No that is correct, cant take a full cabin of passengers and full fuel.

Ttfn

Pete
An Elephant is a Mouse designed to
a government specification.