Just In Case

The Crewroom for non-FS related stuff, fun and general chat.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

blanston12
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Re: Just In Case

Post by blanston12 »

For me its a bit to real to be funny yet, the Donald is an unknown quantity, he was a liberal Democrat 8 years ago before something changed.

I could go on but for now all I will say is he scares me and the people he is surrounding himself with scare me more.
Joe Cusick,

I am serious, and don't call me Shirley.

Vancouver
Concorde
Concorde

Re: Just In Case

Post by Vancouver »

I could care less honestly but it just so tiresome. I was watching CNN this afternoon and it seems whenever Trumps name was mentioned it was through gritted teeth. The news anchors come across as petty with these constant put downs. And who can take anyone seriously as a news anchor when they are called "Poppy" :dunno:
ABC CBS and NBC channels are all the same. Obviously FOX aren't but then I cannot get them with my package without forking out more $$$. To be a right winger you have to have extra cash floating about it would seem. *-) What does that tell us?
Anyway enough with the politicking I'm off to try Calypso's Tu 154 start up method. :excited:

Turns out it was Level D's B767 that hates windows 8 and upward but it fails to give an error message just won't allow FSX to run. Bit bummed about that the FS9 one still runs OK I believe, but it is old in the tooth now and due a rest.
Alex