A2A Constellation promo video

If you have a payware prog whether it be a model, scenery or utility that you have tried.. tell us about it here.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

JohnWillimas
VC10
VC10

Re: A2A Constellation promo video

Post by JohnWillimas »

Rick Piper wrote:Lovely but far too much in UK for a single addon
Yepp, I prefer the price of Manfred Jahn / Jan Visser et al's C-47! Hoping the new version of that comes soon.... :)

Paul K
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by Paul K »

I agree its a bit pricey, but I don't think I can resist it. :lol:

Chris Trott
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by Chris Trott »

I hate for you guys to have to miss out on the Connie because of the exchange rate. :( It's a beautiful bird and an absolute joy to fly (especially since it's somewhat simpler than the B-377 and the FE is quite a bit smarter than on the Stratocruiser). I personally can't complain too much since I was fortunate enough to be on the BETA team for the plane and got my copy through sweat equity (lol), but it should be noted that the price is $10 less than the PMDG DC-6 (an X-Plane only aircraft at this point) and NGX are sold for, and about $10-15 more than most "study lite" addons like the Aerosoft Airbus and Quality Wings RJ, so I think it's well positioned within the going rates for its level of complexity.

Kevin Farnell
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by Kevin Farnell »

I always used to think 'why do people describe this aircraft as ''beautiful''?' I'd always considered it's 'banana' shaped fuselage and long gangly undercarriage as very unattractive.
But then...........I saw a really one (my photos)!

I have to say, that I was totally smitten.

Knowing A2A from their products that I already have, I know this will be exquisite and of the highest possible quality.
The downside is the price (especially for P3D). Also, I understand that A2A have to recoup their development costs and have funds to invest in future projects.
Whilst I won't be purchasing just yet, when I've saved a few pennies, I may well.
I am grateful for the likes of A2A (and the other quality developers), for pushing the boundaries of FSX and P3D. Whilst many of us can't afford every product released, there is always something to tempt us. Hopefully, these sales will be enough to ensure that these developers are around for the future, delivering exciting new products and supporting future generations of flight sim platforms.

Kevin
Stratospheric traces, of our transitory flight.
Trails of condensation, held in narrow paths of white...