..And Even More Horizon Gen X and FSX Scenery..

Classic British Flight Sim forum.
Support for Maltby/Piper FS models & other Classic British freeware.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

511Flyer
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Re: ..And Even More Horizon Gen X and FSX Scenery..

Post by 511Flyer »

Hi Monir. Did you get an answer to that?

I don't see the aircraft either.

:help:

monirgeadah
Chipmunk
Chipmunk

Post by monirgeadah »

511Flyer wrote:Hi Monir. Did you get an answer to that?

I don't see the aircraft either.

:help:

Hi Dennis.

No reply or answer so far,to the dilemma I am facing with the traffic files included in 3 of the most recent and very good addons. they do not show on my system which is with FSX only installed and no FS9 left on it. No aircrafts static or AI and no AI boats showing in RAF_Thorney_Island Scenery. ??? why
[ May I congratulate you on a superb addon.Great well placed autogen [ Trees , houses and very good quality sheep ] complimenting Shep's ones ,very good road traffic and cleverly animated lamp posts truck's repair men.

Unfortunately I can't see any aircrafts static or on the move inspite of putting every thing as recommended ?? why

Does the traffic file needs recompiling for FSX use ?? ALL my other traffic files are in FSX mode.]

Regards

Monir

monirgeadah
Chipmunk
Chipmunk

Post by monirgeadah »

Hi Again.

All is well now and AI aircrafts and AI boats showing and working beautifully.

The culprits were few old traffic files still in FS9 formates which once properly converted to their FSX format by the latest AIFP program,all the problems dissapeared.

Dennis ...If you need any help on that ,I will be on SKYPE.

Monir

BillC
Chipmunk
Chipmunk

Post by BillC »

Hi Guys..

Sorry about the late reply - the forum alert landed in my spam folder, and I haven't checked it that often...I promise to do so more often in future..
slapped wrist...

Thanks for the praise - but I really couldn't bear living next to the default EGOW... :xgrin:

I've replied to Denis re his ai problem. This may now be too late - you've probably sorted it by now.

Those pesky FS9 ai files are a problem with FSX.

I've been a little busy lately - away from FSX. Back to the important things in life - flying !

I've had a problem trying to install SP2, I needed that 'cos my Nemeth EC35 (XM11) had sprouted a large vertical rotor assembly through the fuselage, so I had to re-install SP2.

...and a very happy Christmas to you all, and a really prosperous New Year too.

Regards
Bill

511Flyer
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by 511Flyer »

Hi Bill,

I've just picked up your reply. I can confirm that I have the AI Grobs showing and flying.

:xsmile: