Just In Case

The Crewroom for non-FS related stuff, fun and general chat.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Tomliner
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Just In Case

Post by Tomliner »

Donald Trump goes on a fact-finding visit to Israel. While he is on a tour of Jerusalem he suffers a heart attack and dies.The undertaker tells the American diplomats accompanying him, 'You can have him shipped home for $50,000, or you can bury him here, in the Holy Land, for just $100.' The American diplomats go into a corner to discuss for a few minutes.
They return with their answer to the undertaker and tell him they want Donald Trump shipped home.The undertaker is puzzled and asks, 'Why would you spend $50,000 to ship him home,when it would be wonderful to be buried here and you would spend only $100?' The American diplomats reply, 'Long ago a man died here, was buried here, and three days later he rose from the dead.
We just can't take the risk.'
:) EricT
Now at the age where I know I like girls but can't remember why!

dodger
Concorde
Concorde

Re: Just In Case

Post by dodger »

Oooooòoooooop's Eric :lol:

Roger
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

:lol: :lol:

And.. I didn't expect that :lol:
ATB
DaveB B)smk
ImageImage
Old sailors never die.. they just smell that way!

Kevin Farnell
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by Kevin Farnell »

Tomliner wrote:
Donald Trump goes on a fact-finding visit to Israel. While he is on a tour of Jerusalem he suffers a heart attack and dies. EricT

Sorry, I stopped reading at this point. I fell to my knees and offered prayers to the Lord for delivering us from evil!

Kevin
Stratospheric traces, of our transitory flight.
Trails of condensation, held in narrow paths of white...

Paul K
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by Paul K »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Vancouver
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Vancouver »

Kevin Farnell wrote:
Tomliner wrote:
Donald Trump goes on a fact-finding visit to Israel. While he is on a tour of Jerusalem he suffers a heart attack and dies. EricT

Sorry, I stopped reading at this point. I fell to my knees and offered prayers to the Lord for delivering us from evil!

Kevin

It's all getting a bit tiresome this slating of the man. Perhaps there is greater focus over here but jeez people, let it go. He won fair and square and so far all he has done is +ve thus far. It's called democracy. 8) Every damned show from Graham Norton to Colbert (all lefty luvvies) has to slate him.
Alex

cstorey
Concorde
Concorde

Post by cstorey »

Vancouver wrote:
He won fair and square and so far all he has done is +ve thus far. It's called democracy.
You obviously haven't been reading about the investigation ordered into Russian interference in the election process ... and people expressing their views, which apparently you wish to restrict, is also called democracy

Tomliner
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by Tomliner »

Gents, I must admit that I did wonder about posting this one. I had hoped that it would be seen just as a joke but of course politics can be a contentious subject.
I was not expressing any personal opinion in this posting, anyway it's far too early for anyone to make an informed assessment of his track record until he's had sime time in office.
I seem to recall Ronald Reagan being ridiculed prior to taking office yet posterity seems to indicate that he made a good President. :) EricT
Now at the age where I know I like girls but can't remember why!

dodger
Concorde
Concorde

Post by dodger »

I expect there will be a few more jokes doing the rounds Eric.

D Trump is an unknown quantity as he is not a Politician so he may be the right man for the job!!!

Just my two pennies.

Roger.
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

nigelb
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by nigelb »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Well I loved it! I did wonder why the diplomats didn't ask how much it would cost to bury him in Russia!

Nigel²