The Crewroom for non-FS related stuff, fun and general chat.
Moderators: The Ministry, Guru's
- Posts: 1121
- Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:26
- Location: In between Turweston & Cranfield
I would'nt mind just one of his Pooter's
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
- Posts: 1430
- Joined: 22 Nov 2010, 00:38
- Location: Devon UK
- The Ministry
- Posts: 11974
- Joined: 17 Jun 2004, 14:32
- Location: North Tyneside, UK
Blow the transparent virgins!
What religion promises that for good works?
- Battle of Britain
- Posts: 3857
- Joined: 14 Sep 2011, 03:46
- Location: Central Victorian Goldfields, Australia
A friend of mine had a 747 simulator that he sold to a group that builds 737 simulators. Apparently that's where the cash is in the simulator business, especially as Airbuses can't be simulated by private operators. Basically, they stripped out all the instruments, avionics and computer hardware and software from my friend's 747 and scrapped the shell.
- Posts: 182
- Joined: 02 Sep 2007, 18:37
Return to Escorts and Stewards
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], MSNbot Media and 1 guest