The place for hardware and software issues, FS and non-FS related

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Aharon
Concorde
Concorde

Review Of VirtualCol Dash Series

Post by Aharon »

Shalom and greetings all my pals,

Just bought on special sale for lousy few bucks VirtualCol Dash -100, -200, -300, and -400 all of them come with 250 liveries!! Decided to use Dash -100 and Dash -200 for my FSX!! Not sure about Dash -300. Why did I post here? Because British airlines flew them in the past.[/b]

Presenting nice view of those planes!!!

At TLPC George F. L. Charles Airport located 2 miles north of Castries the capital city of Saint Lucia

At MKBS Ian Fleming International Airport located in Boscobel 6.2 miles east of Ocho Rios in northern Jamaica

At PAUN Unalakleet Airport located one nautical mile north of the central business district of Unalakleet in the Nome area of the U.S. state of Alaska that is home to hot Ariel Tweto

Thank you for viewing!! Stay tuned for next exciting flight!!

Regards,

Aharon

DaveB
The Ministry

Re: Review Of VirtualCol Dash Series

Post by DaveB »

Why did I post here? Because British airlines flew them in the past
Well.. British airlines having flown them in the past is a good reason to post shots on the forum but not in this one!! :lol:
ATB
DaveB B)smk
ImageImage
Old sailors never die.. they just smell that way!

Aharon
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Aharon »

DaveB wrote:Well.. British airlines having flown them in the past is a good reason to post shots on the forum but not in this one!! :lol:
Well, it is NOT classified as classic British sim therefore I posted on Virtual Spanner. And Dash planes are not YET classified as classics.

If I use classic British planes, I post on classic British planes but if I use normal British based airline planes that are not British classic planes such as 727s or DC-9s flown by Midland airline or BMI or so on, I post on "non-British classic freeware flightsim aircraft" CNB forum.

Hence me posting on Virtual Spanner because VirtualCol Dash planes are both not freeware and not British classic.

If I am using American based Eastern airline L1011s, I would post on British classic screenshot forum. Why? Their Rolls Royce engines are considered British classics :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree:

I am always careful with forum rules :)

Regards,

Aharon

blanston12
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by blanston12 »

I though virtual spanner was supposed to be about computer hardware or technical software problems. I would have posted your pics in either 'Payware-heads up','CNB Forum' or 'Gallery'.

BTW, the pics look good!
Joe Cusick,

I am serious, and don't call me Shirley.

Aharon
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Aharon »

blanston12 wrote:II would have posted your pics in 'Payware-heads up'
Darn Why didn't I think of that! :wall: :wall: :wall:

And thanks for your kind words on my screenshots

Regards,

Aharon

Vancouver
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Vancouver »

Glad to see you got your sim up and running again Aharon :welldone:
I just had a similar thing.
Alex

Aharon
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Aharon »

Vancouver wrote:Glad to see you got your sim up and running again Aharon :welldone: I just had a similar thing.
Vancouver, thanks for your kind words. My FSX Deluxe with SP1 and SP2 is running well without crashes BUT BUT I wish I would know the cause of why it now averages too high 1,250,000k in memory private setting compared to my FSX's normal average between 300,000k and 500,000k in memory private setting for thousands of flights for past many years years before the problem started 3 weeks ago or so. Wondering why???

If you said you had similar problem, how did you solve it?

Regards,

Aharon