Jetstream

Links to Classic British Flightsim themed images only please.
Please post in jpg or png format and no bigger than 1024 x 768

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Metalmaster
Lightning
Lightning

Re: Jetstream

Post by Metalmaster »

ok, 7 are done ! the rest will follow next Friday when I get home.
What do you think!?
;) ( I know this isnt new to most of you, but for me its quite exciting, had never done this sort of thing,
its great, having the chance to have embossed details and recessed details, in the same file...bear with me then...:) :hide: :lol: :lol: :lol:
rc

FlyTexas
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by FlyTexas »

Just beautiful, Rui! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Salvador Dali is beginning to be concerned about his "perfection" statement. ;) :lol: It's too bad that the AFG Caravelle was never converted to native FSX. I'd love to see your paints for that aircraft updated with bump mapping. B-)

Brian

Metalmaster
Lightning
Lightning

Post by Metalmaster »

Brian, can you imagine a bump map for the Caravelle, with ALL those rivets?! :)
God ol' days.....there was a Beech 99 started too, another favorite of mine, but then AFG was no more.... 8)

gaab
Chipmunk
Chipmunk

Post by gaab »

Metalmaster wrote:Hope your gentlemen like what you see !?
please let me know!?
It makes this nice bird even more sexy ! :excited:

Thanks for these beautiful liveries :welldone:

Gérard

gaab
Chipmunk
Chipmunk

Post by gaab »

Metalmaster wrote:WEllllllll................now that I've found my ways around this bump feature...
I'm about to remake ALL the liveries in order to match the new revised cockpit rivets bump map textures, and other details...I think the difference shows!?! ;)
Give me some time and I will re-upload all the liveries again !!!!!!!!!
Hello Rui,

Any progress report ? - I love your repaints and anxiously waiting the refesh with bumps...

Best regards,

Gérard

FlyTexas
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by FlyTexas »

I imagine Rui has slipped away to the art supply store for new brushes. His brushes must be wore out by now. ;)

Brian

Metalmaster
Lightning
Lightning

Post by Metalmaster »

I prefer my old brushes to new ones!;-) The new bump is now smoother, more details have been added, others erased. Still in the tiring process of merging all the files again, in order to have the remaining liveries matching this new bumpmap texture...but at the requset of another flight simmer, Ive been trying to give the same type of cosmetic treatment to another bird, the Bandeirante! Will get back to the Jetstream soon, though.... :thumbsup:

FlyTexas
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by FlyTexas »

There he is. :lol: Hi Rui! :hello: Working on the Embraer EMB 110, are you? Nice! :thumbsup: The older sister of the EMB 120. :) Are you working on the 3.0 version by Edgar Guinart López? Not that it's any of my business. :lol:

Brian

Metalmaster
Lightning
Lightning

Post by Metalmaster »

Hello mon cher, yes, the good old Bandeco, (Bandit), have been updating the original textures with better resolution ones, details here and there, photorealistic where applicable,a more realistic propeller fx, etc,etc....its a fairly simple model with fairly simple set of textures, no bumpmaps for this one, ;-) just having a break from the more complex Jetstream...love these models!;-)

https://www.mediafire.com/view/c9wxp6t8 ... image.jpeg

Speak later,
Rc

FlyTexas
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by FlyTexas »

Looking good, Rui. :thumbsup:

Brian